Bay AreaCabaret is a California nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent permissible by law. Donors are eligible for the following benefits (each level includes benefits of the preceding level):
- Friend ($100-249): program acknowledgment
- CabarAngel ($250-499): reserved seating in subscriber area at all series shows
- VIP ($500-$999): reserved premium seating, 2 cocktail tickets plus an invitation to see an exclusive performance of COLE, by award-winning Australian artist MichaelGriffiths on February 12, 2017.
- Associate Producer ($1,000+): “In association with” producing credit in an event program plus 2 cocktail drink tickets for each series performance, and one gift certificate for an overnight stay at the Fairmont San Francisco.
- Hey Mr/Ms Producer ($3,000+): Acknowledgment from stage and sponsorship opportunities (website,marketing materials, event signage).